Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Week Home: Mom's Favorite Things

10. Warm Chicago days. In May.
9. Hot showers.
8. Grandma's Brownies (she takes plain chocolate brownie mix, pours half the batter, lays three Symphony candy bars down and tops it off with the remaining brownie mix. Delish.)
7. These tulips. They look different every day.
6. Chanel lip gloss. (A gift in the hospital from my mother-in-law.)
5. Mylicon. (Yes, already.)
4. These Glow Lights from Land of Nod. They were a shower gift and are perfect for midnight feedings and changings and pacifier hunting. (Thank you Cyndi and Kasey!!)
3. Nanny Granny. My mom has been a lifesaver this week, keeping me well fed, the house in order ... and she even takes Max at 7 a.m. so I can get a couple of hours of shut-eye in the mornings.
2 and 1. My boys. They tie for first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment